View Single Post
03-07-2012   #3 (permalink)
Aimee
사랑해~
Special
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerMoM AwardSotW JuniorWandering EyePervert Award

Aimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond reputeAimee has a reputation beyond repute

Last year I dropped a heavy magnet on my toe at work, and it looked much like yours is now, though it was unbearable pain that didn't go away until it had been seen to at the doctors.
Even if the pain has gone away, I'd go to the doctors as they can release the blood from under the nail by making a small hole (which isn't painful) if they think its necessary. You may end up losing the nail also.
As for the color, it took a year for mine to go back to normal completely, and thats after the blood had been released the day after I had done it.