View Single Post
03-06-2012   #10038 (permalink)
kale15
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumarill
Does anyone know when the poppuri even will come?
Maybe update next patch?

Also. Um in the official forum I saw people debating a little about if they would release a permanent sprint in the future. Some people were like, 100% that they wouldn't. It makes me a little unhappy. Is what they say true?
eTO makes the poppuri events, so it's whenever eTO decides to make one.

as for a perma sprint that too is upto eTO, but here's the best explanation I can give on a hypothetical situation(and thus not really future trickster content):
the cat perma sprint was a fluke that was never removed. On other versions of trickster (jTO/kTO as I don't follow the others) myshop is timed, thus the quest accessory from the character boxes were also timed. eTO left in the dragon specialty(dark/light attribute, sprint) however they removed the specialty from the others (buffalo's EXP boost, sheep's TMEXP boost, bunny's sprint, fox's WT stat). if they killed the bunny sprint I don't see why they would make a new one.