View Single Post
09-25-2008   #40 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

well the only shoujo manga i read is beauty pop and it's not magical at all. it's about a high school beautician's club. but the manga ka of beauty pop, Kiyoko Arai has another series called Ask Dr. Rin! That's magical. It's feng shui based fortune teller magical girl-ish type of plot going on. Because I liked Beauty Pop I checked out this other manga of her cos it was really popular and even has a anime series. I even downloaded the anime...

but i hated it.

but that's only cos i dislike magic. most of the things i like are mostly realistic. and if they aren't realistic they have a sci fi elemnt to them only. but since you like magic and because Ask Dr Rin! Is so much more popular than Beauty Pop I think you should give it a shot.