View Single Post
03-06-2012   #2100 (permalink)
MedicationGeneration
ggFTW Regular

MedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud ofMedicationGeneration has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recette
You should supply those screenshots in advance rather that in demand, as there was no evidence proving that the other guy was a scammer, in your original post.

I do not know what happened before with that Axe, but you know, scamming to get back at a scammer is still scamming. While I partially agree that if you or a friend were scammed and have the means to recover the stuff back by all means do so, I see no evidence (as in screenshots) that a scam occurred in the first place.

Though I laughed at the story Axe dropped in the floor. Suspicious indeed.
I didn't get any demands. I posted that last screenshot on my own account. And I don't particularly screenshot my everyday life, since I'm not that interested in keeping all the warm fuzzy memories documented.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recette
I would not if the last SS was not shown, as I do not play in Jewelia.

There was a reason why the other scammer thread required people to post actual SSs whenever pointing fingers at anyone.
Forgive me for my rudeness, but I don't believe it is your place to lay down a generalised opinion, based on the fact that you "do not play in Jewelia."
I would not post my opinion based on the way players behave in Jewelia, as to whether someone is guilty or not, in Fantasia. If you had perhaps played in both servers, you would realise that Jewelia has more crooks than players, and this particular circumstance is a common occurrence there. The only difference between my "saga" and any other situation is the importance of the fact that I have not gained any form of physical rewarding, nor did I expect to. All this has done is earned respect at the cost of being labelled a scammer, even though I constantly sell myshop to many many players throughout Jewelia. (Again, you'd know from my microphone announcements, if you had played in Jewelia.)
So; I'm labelled a scammer, my business is now very difficult, I have not gained anything materialistically, and I'm still untrustworthy?

Don't get me wrong, your opinions are correct -- but only from what you know, not what is actually happening.