Thread: Long distance
View Single Post
03-05-2012   #3 (permalink)
ForTheCity
ggFTW Moogler
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

ForTheCity is a jewel in the roughForTheCity is a jewel in the roughForTheCity is a jewel in the rough

Hey Shnao thanks for the reply. How long have you and your boyfriend(?) been going out? (I assume its a boy since you said him).

I knew the time would come when my gf and I would move away from each other. We kind of thought about it even when we were still at school, but never gave up much thought until she started her final year. She was suppose to stay for another couple of years for grad school but she decided she just wants to graduate and work and now its too late to think about grad school.

I know I'll cherish all the moments when I'm with her. Planning to visit her every week until the end of school and just make the most of our time.

Also, although I would want to move down for her, I don't think that would be the smartest thing to do. I always told my friends who wanted to move away for their gf/bf that they were stupid. If I did the same thing it would be the same. I always tell people that, you don't know where your life will end up and if you're meant to be you are. If I did move away from home, I don't think it would be for another couple of years.

Last edited by ForTheCity; 03-05-2012 at 01:53 PM.