Thread: Long distance
View Single Post
03-05-2012   #2 (permalink)
Shnao
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

Long distance relationships are hard. You may feel paranoid, depressed, and lonely.

However, relationships that can withstand it are strong. I don't think it's pointless to hope. Lots of communication helps, in my opinion. Obviously, during the times you do meet, make the most out of it, make her know you cherish being with her. That is, if you two really have strong feelings for each other.

I'm sorta going through the same thing right now. I know if I had the chance to move down to see him, I'd take it immediately. Unfortunately, I'm the one with strict parents and no car.