View Single Post
03-02-2012   #1 (permalink)
kuyaBaka
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC
Default [Season 2] American Horror Story

So far, two of last season's characters are announced for this upcoming season: Jessica Lange and Zachary Quinto.

Zachary Quinto -- Joins 'American Horror Story' Season 2 As Male Co-Lead

Very happy with these choices. I love them both so much (especially Quinto, ohmygod).

The second season is going to take place in a mental institution on the Easy coast, so this sounds like it'll be a lot crazier than the L.A. horror-house. I'm also excited that Zachary Quinto's character is going to be up as the male co-lead, playing the nemesis of Jessica Lange's character. A couple others from last season are going to be announced at this evening's panel, so there is definitely still more to come!

If you haven't seen the first season, I recommend picking it up. It's a nice mix of horror and just place crazy all wrapped in a box of insane.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!