View Single Post
03-02-2012   #2090 (permalink)
Jessica
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadPirate
Here are a couple of nams who are 100% proven scamming:

AznBoiVII
martinussen
IBrendaI
IRosaI
INyxLightI
terminator?(probably doesn't play anymore)
CoonSh(Same, I think he left)
FerchoDx(obviously :P)
I'm not sure, but sdm123(something like that) asked to try my pharaoh set, and deleted me then never reurned it. This was long ago. Possibly, as xXSuper2013Xx said he would switch to his fox (sdm123), he took my equips and sold them, now owning a tomb staff/set.

Do not pay galders first when buying Myshop points! People will most likely ask for half the payment first then log of when the trade is complete. Unless they will gift you first, do not pay, at any cost. Pay first at your own risk. I tusted many people before and my feelings failed me, and they turned out to be scammers.
Two other names to add to this list.

ISharon2I
drako15