View Single Post
02-26-2012   #21 (permalink)
maxpayne
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Games
ElswordSword 2Dragon NestSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

maxpayne is just really nicemaxpayne is just really nicemaxpayne is just really nicemaxpayne is just really nice
IGN: <..>,maxpayne,<..>
Class: RuneSlayer and LordKnight and RecklessFist to_warrior
Level: 60 and 60 and 55
Guild: Union

Quote:
Originally Posted by xerocodemix
y dnt u guys just ply taiwan elsword...? i mean since u guys use alot of time plying hk elsword and knw skill builds and combos y nt just migrate to taiwan elsword since its 2nd fastest update server and ez to lv up lols i i spend 2 days plying taiwan elsword using chung and i reach lv 26/27 hehehe well i dnt wan to leave hk elsword to since i have a lv 43 chung there T^T pray the IP ban to be not implanted!!!
We can still play HK even now(people from SEA, North America and Brazil can still play), i think they failed on implementing the "foreign IP" on a very wide scale.

Much faster in KR, instant create of raven, eve and chung; 3 hours 1st job advancement (level 19); 5 trials in getting fragments at henrir daily; no seal limit for IB parts and cheap too :3

Problem is that....
in KR:
- speaking in English will have you banned for 3 days
- need credit card to get cash
- set limit in spending cash per month

in TW:
- you need to confirm your TSSN via phone in order for you to spend money for the game
- i'm fearing that elsTW will ensue the same treatment that SDGO TW foreign players will get (IP ban)

That's my two cents

squibby EVOLVES to form 3!!! - 9/10/2010
squibby EVOLVES to form 4!!! - 11/9/2011