View Single Post
02-23-2012   #654 (permalink)
kuyaBaka
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitara
I'm fresh out for VP gear until next week :c Friend suggest wand/ring first and since my want is still ZG/ZA and my rings are at least T11... but yeah, not until next week for that.

Working on my 2p t12 @__@ And finished my transmog set! The vest/pants are .05% drop rate patterns, the vest I SOMEHOW had already (I bought a lot of patterns like two years ago so it must have been a lucky snag) and the pants were a lucky drop of only 20-30 minutes of farming.

Rest are quest items - I happened upon the helm on accident! Goes for 4k in MG.

Kevin going to have fun raiding with this <: Shoulders I need 2.2k Honor for and I hate BGs so derp. Yeah. And I still need all the JP I can get.
Dayum. I want a transmog set like that. I needa find time to get back into farming for xmorg pieces again--

JP? I CAN HELP WITH THAT.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!