View Single Post
02-22-2012   #650 (permalink)
kuyaBaka
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Euler Breslau
Class: SMN-main, AST.
Level: i200 SMN
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitara
Finally got around to the new dungeons. Gearing up my mage feels like it will be a long, slow process since I haven't touched her since T11. I feel so at home doing Fire dps again. I configured Parrot to show all Fireball/Pyroblast crits so I've been getting some REALLY good combustions out, I think the best I've done is 30k on dummies and 35k on a boss. I mean, that's with the 15% buff but that still puts me at 29k dps on an encounter. I could have been a top tier mage in t11 cause that's my gear level! still! I felt like a relic with a T11 3 piece, but it made me feel better about my dps being sub-standard for me when I jumped back in.

Still rusty, but it feels good playing the class I love again.

and Kevin, I'll have a lot to do Thursday-Saturday but if I got a lot of work done by Sunday I should be free to do some dungeons. I'll do a few from here and now but I really want to get going to LFR and making clearing regular DS in two-three weeks. ;_; Lawd I'm never unsubbing again, I always regret it when I miss all this content...
Goodie. Our schedules synch up nicely (I feel like we're becoming close. Close enough to synch mensies, even. Tee-hee.). I'll be busy up through Saturday, anyway. Right now I'm plowing through statics and differential equations homework. Then tomorrow I'm spending all my free time studying for a physics mid-term on Friday. Then Saturday I like to sleep after I get done with my morning raids.

Wanna run some random HoTs and LFR it up on Sunday? It'd be great to finally get my VP/JP rolling again. I'll probably switch around between Unicorn and Gishy -- Unicorn for 5-mans and Gishy once we start LFRing. I've been meaning to gear for resto shammy for a while now, and this'll be good experience playing resto shammy as opposed to ele.