View Single Post
02-22-2012   #9 (permalink)
Queen
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Tama Ashenstone
Class: SMN, SCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancake
So I'm currently at level 43, 3124 full HV. I was planning on getting meta, but I've heard some mixed reviews about it? Well it made me doubtful and I've been looking at getting card throwing skills instead, but then it seems that it would be better if I had went full AP instead as AP is more beneficial for card moves.

Anyway, I'm kind of confused and hoping that someone may clear this up for me.
You're fine. I'm pure HV and card skills are great. I can hit 100k damage crits on non-resistant mobs (torrobies)

(Mostly to show that my OP does fine damage on things my level)

It's a really common misconception that only "Pure APs" can do well with cards. It's a marginal AP increase from pure AP and honestly gamblers should only be HP or HV these days. HV increases FH damage without increasing the recoil and you're always better off stacking something that increases dodge as it's multi-functional. To get the most out of your raccoon you either want to be very FH-spammable (High HV) or FH+PC-spammable (HV and HP).

I've seen a lot of AP coons kill themselves in Fiesta because they just pumped AP and their base is now too high and they don't have the HV to survive themselves. I have no AP gear compounded, it's just the bases and my weapon.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589