View Single Post
09-25-2008   #1 (permalink)
NoeJeko
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki
Default Kirameki Applications (if you wanna get in, read this)

Ok well, I didn't know how many of us were really going to play this, I didn't know about the member limits, my bad.

Problem: More applicants than spots.

Solution: A waiting list.

If you haven't been added into the in-game guild and have an accepted application and want to be put on a waiting list, please reply here. This will be first come/first serve - the "waiting" people on the member list have priority. For new applicants, I'll post a note about it being full in their thread and if they still want to wait then they can.

Please, if you decide to go on a waiting list, please actually want to join Kirameki and not just join "a guild". It's frustrating holding spots for people just to realize they joined another guild when their number comes up.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]