View Single Post
02-19-2012   #16 (permalink)
WhatThePho
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
Organizing by platform and then just shoving the multi-platforms into their own kinda-somewhat-not really organized section is the best I can think of. If anyone else has a better method, I'm all ears.

Beat em up I feel can go into action, but if enough people whine about it, I'll make it it's own genre. Defense added. Flight if enough people whine about it. Mini-game added. Rail shooter if enough people whine about it. Run and gun could be platformer, TPS, action, but again, whining. Roguelikes for RPG, unless whining.
I don't know how to best sort this on forum, but you can just link your first post with a spreadsheet of games. I made a sample pivot table for you using the first few games. The only problem is that when you have multiple genres under a single game, it becomes confusing and too messy to sort through the data. If anyone know how to better do this using VLOOKUP or array equations, go for it.

Dropbox - ggftw.xlsx - Simplify your life