Thread: Facebook
View Single Post
02-19-2012   #10 (permalink)
Ladynoosy
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki
I didn't knew it will become like that afterward, I got depressed after the broke up since most of his friends were like "eww this ****", I got blamed by something I didn't do thanks to some of the *****es.

But, at the end, screw that... I'm not an attention horse to post something like that on facebook, although my family knew about this as well. As I mentioned to him before we prefer to keep it just us, whatever you don't like about me, just between me and you..but no..went ahead, and declare about it on facebook, and inviting others to see and commenting, defaming on me.

Seriously, I wish karma will slap you in your life soon... I've enough of you already. :'(

don't be sad or worry and everything he did in his life from bad and good will back to him !! krama is True !! life like Circle !! everything we do it is back to us from bad and good!

if he still write about you bad leave him don't even say to him stop!!

he stupid!!! and u lucky he waste time in you!!

Smile what ever happen what he did only want people hate you .. its just stupid drama things will show up in the end!!

who sell you sell it!!! don't even look back c:

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia