View Single Post
02-17-2012   #9 (permalink)
Miyuki
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

I didn't knew it will become like that afterward, I got depressed after the broke up since most of his friends were like "eww this ****", I got blamed by something I didn't do thanks to some of the *****es.

But, at the end, screw that... I'm not an attention horse to post something like that on facebook, although my family knew about this as well. As I mentioned to him before we prefer to keep it just us, whatever you don't like about me, just between me and you..but no..went ahead, and declare about it on facebook, and inviting others to see and commenting, defaming on me.

Seriously, I wish karma will slap you in your life soon... I've enough of you already. :'(