View Single Post
02-17-2012   #42 (permalink)
VitalisChryses
ggFTW Addict

VitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to allVitalisChryses is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to VitalisChryses
IGN: VitalisChryses/Lielya
Class: Witch/Soul Master to_soulmaster
Level: 204/182
Guild: Noblesse Oblige

[QUOTE=InTheMakingBBoy;1680215]
Quote:
Originally Posted by VitalisChryses
As much as we want it to happen, it won't unless you find those people.
Most people in the TO community want to sell high and it helps that people buy at those prices.

Things aren't going to 'change' in a day. There needs to be a few people that are going to sell for a generally lower price before buyers start to realise they can get more for their money

yea your right greedy people will be greedy and yes it wont change in a day it wont ever change with everyones greedyness oh well as long as i got my opinion across.
I'm not saying it's impossible.
But more people definitely need to take the initiative.
We have so many people that complain about the inflation in prices, but at the end of the day, if you're a seller, would you rather price high and make a better profit or price low and make a dead-end profit?

It's both the seller and those buying that make it nearly impossible to fix things. If you're complaining about the high prices, yet you're still buying at those prices then you may as well be just as bad as the sellers.

Now, I'm being slightly hypocritical only in the sense that I'd pay -anything- for a pet if I want it enough. General fuses, MS and Lvl up GBs though aren't worth over-pricing. Especially not GBs because if you -really- wanted them badly enough, you would just farm them. It's not hard to make a new account and get up to level 50, especially not with the Chaos Tower being around.

Just think about it.