View Single Post
02-14-2012   #8 (permalink)
BoredomKillz
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

just to note some things about what you said

Multiple Stinger: you say to get this if you want, but you say to skip assault kick because it sucks (which i agree lol). however, assault kick is a prerequisite to multiple stinger so its kinda hard to skip it if you want this

Aero Tornado: while it is good for earlier levels, i personally think its better to skip it and save the 5 points for other skills. why? well you already said siege is a great boss skill (which it really is) and later on you say gungnir is far better. so ya i really see it as a waste of points if you have better alternatives, also lack of a B slot means itll just sit there forever cause theres something better to take the slot

Aero Strafe: i think this is a good alternative skill to have on a skill slot in place of wind wall. tbh i dont find wind wall all that useful unless in select situations. having another damage dealing skill to spam is always good

Vibration Shot: as Shunjou said, its a really good passive. any GA should get this skill without hesitation /o/

also note that i dont play my GA and enjoy my WS far more 8D;;;

oh and one more thing. i might suggest reorganizing this a bit different. you have it as buffs, passives, actives, and special actives. while this isnt really bad i just think that it can become fairly confusing since you need different amounts of SP invested to get the skills. might be easier for beginners if it was organized by rows instead (all the skills that require 5 SP invest to learn in one group then all the skills that need 10 SP invest to learn and so on). just a suggestion

Last edited by BoredomKillz; 02-14-2012 at 08:12 PM.