Lol, I love to cook!
A sorbet or a cold cucumber soup is always nice in the summer.
(Well, the cold cucumber soup is kind of nasty in any weather if it's not made how you like it... O.O) This is a nice website for some tasty recipes: Thai Table
I myself am not Thai, but their cooking is a great blend of sweet, sour, and spicy, so rich and flavorful and crunchy...yum. *glad to have a bowl of Thai noodles next to me*
So what do you guys cook (if you cook at all
P.S. We should totally have a section for cooking. xD Something like, The Mini Le Cordon Bleu.
Then we could share recipes and all that...I'm running out of recipes that I trust. x]
Oh, and share your recipes please?
I'll need some positive feedback and descriptions, too, before I try to make it and taste it, because...well...with food...uh...I'm pretty paranoid. Here's a basic recipe most know and love. x]
Egg Fried Rice
* 2 and 1/4 cups of cooked rice
* 1 tablespoon of olive oil
* 5 finely chopped spring onions
* 4 finely sliced cloves of garlic
* 1 large egg
* 1/3 cup of peas (preferably garden peas or petit pois)
* 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
1. Add and heat the oil in a wok.
2. Throw in the onions and garlic, and fry that for 30-40 seconds.
3. Dump in the rice. Stir-fry for two minutes.
4. Splash in the soy sauce on top of the rice for flavor.
5. Crack the egg on top of the rice, and mix it well.
6. Serve it, and enjoy this quick and easy meal!
Increase proportions according to the number served. This serves one.