View Single Post
02-07-2012   #6 (permalink)
Theosis
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AionAll Point Bulletin (APB)Asheron's CallAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum Operations Staff

Theosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Theosis

I don't really see why you need to alienate all your friends when you're talking to him on Skype or whatever it is you guys do.

I have a friend that was basically in the same situation as you. I've known her for about 8 years now. She had met her husband online and would spend basically the whole day talking to each other on AIM (the voice thing on there, no idea what its called). But neither of them would stop talking to their friends while talking to each other.

To this day, they still talk to each other all of the time when they're on at the same time (they're married but still live apart most of the time because he's in the military) but still talk to their friends at the same time. She'll be on Ventrilo at the same time as she's talking to her husband on AIM.

Name Changes: Please check if usernames are available before requesting by typing this in your address bar:
http://ggftw.com/forum/members/username_wanted_here.html
Steam Account - doobie15
Battle.net Account - Theosis#1417
Guild Wars 2 IGN - Theosis.8752