View Single Post
02-07-2012   #3 (permalink)
Nikeos
Games
Trickster OnlineHello Kitty OnlineMabinogi

Nikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond reputeNikeos has a reputation beyond repute

What Aimee said. Spend more time with your friends. I was in a relationship somewhat similar to yours, decided to spend every single minute of my waking time talking to the guy and seeing him and in the process, I lost people that mattered to me at the time. I regretted it highly. Don't make that mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee
By sectioning off and being alone all the time, if anything did happen between the two of you, you'd have nobody to fall back on, or anywhere to go to find comfort.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumidesu
Friends will come and ago. They're friends. But soul mates (for those that you don't believe in that, let's call them really special/important lovers/girlfriends/boyfriends/) are special. There's only one of them. And you need to make sure that they stick around. Like your mom or dad or your life. You only get one. If you lose them, you'll regret it.
The same can be said about certain friends as well. Your friends can't break up with you, cheat on you, etc. As my father says, if you die with at least one true friend, you are lucky. In my opinion, if you "have to make sure someone sticks around", they probably aren't worth keeping around. If they care about you too, they'll stick around because they want to, not because you're making sure they do.

Last edited by Nikeos; 02-07-2012 at 08:32 AM.