View Single Post
02-04-2012   #6 (permalink)
BoredomKillz
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

/totally thought i replied
thanks for the info max /o/ sounds good if youre lucky enough to get what you want. reminds me of NAs fortune event but better lol

@suzaku

if its the pill and not the drink (one looks like a pill the other looks like a bottle) then its only one point back and not full point back.
to use the pill open your skill menu and click the right button at the top (its in the same part that says your class name, remaining SP, and SP used). when you click it the "+" sign on skill icons should turn in to a "-" sign. just click the "-" and itll take out a point

if that was confusing i can add a picture or something xD