View Single Post
01-29-2012   #9927 (permalink)
MOEMiyuki
ggFTW Stalker

MOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MOEMiyuki
Class: Witch to_sheep
Level: 314

Quote:
Originally Posted by parudy88
4. Additional Info

(I just ended up writing directly over the picture XD The pictures and the info are from GM fortress at kTO website.)

5. Dark Lord Job advancement

Courtesy of this post in kTO forum.

-After getting the Dark Lord job advancement quest, talk to Magician Louis at Mermaid Palace Dungeon 2

-Talk to Blacksmith Max at Snow Hill Precious Jewel to get Mysterious Gemstone quest

-After getting the quest, go to Precious Jewel 2nd Mine lot, and and find this entrance:

-Go through the entrance, following the path on this picture:

**Note: The inside will be comletely dark and you won't be able to see anything.

-Once you follow the path, talk to an NPC called '???'.

He will ask you to bring 1 Janus's Mask, dropped by Nightmare

in Phantom School Annex 1F.

-After completing ???'s quest, you will receive Mysterious Gemstone.

-Bring that item to Blacksmith Max, and he will ask you to bring Sacred Water, 5 Titanium fragments, and 5 Tiger Eye fragments.

-After completing Max's quest, the rest will be the same as other character's quests (Happisto Stellone).

Let me know if you guys need any clarification. All thanks to the forum OPs and ggFTW wiki for the pictures!

I will keep you guys updated for more info

**Edit:

Ah shit, totally forgot to upload the CF table, sorry. Here it is! (Nothing changed much except for the tables in yellow)

i just hope the 4 mines can be playable with my sheep lvl 331 D:
swamp , tech , snow and tap

I REEALLLLLY HOPE that SGI don't put a lvl cap <.<

Last edited by MOEMiyuki; 01-30-2012 at 05:39 AM.