View Single Post
01-26-2012   #9885 (permalink)
kale15
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkM
Completely forgot about the tech revo, thank you for reminding me, might get me to lv 300! Any news on the quests, items needed that we can already get, quests average exp and if possible any equip rewards we might get?
yeah I can tell you forgot as when we first talked about techichi update we talked about the flower hat and ponchichi pet.

anyways I haven't seen anything full about the new techichi quests, aleast nothing that details the alleged 37 new quests that were promised (I want to know how many of them are replacement quests).

but I can confidently say the the item quests will be like all the other item quests in terms of EXP rewards. And you get the flower hat from a quest from the lucky gardener new NPC.

I also figured out (I think) the changes to dark lord advancement.
before dark lords needed a alexandrite and adamantite instead of a harkon
now they need an adamantite and a dark alexandrite.
to get the dark alexandrite you talk to an NPC in a non-marked path(think tombeth trial 1) who asks you for a janus's mask(nightmare drop in phantom school). Other than that it looks the same.