View Single Post
01-22-2012   #626 (permalink)
kuyaBaka
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Got up to Ultraxion down this evening in normal 10-man. On a PUG. Miraculously, I must add. The second boss we did (Zon'Ozz) was a btch. I hate it so much. The ping-pong mechanic is annoying, and I'm always in the melee group when we 3-heal. There's so much moving, and it really takes a lot of important seconds from healing the tank 'cause at the same time they take pretty big damage. Then it goes on like 5-6 times, so it's hard to juggle the CDs on Sacrifice/Protection on 'em (although it's immensely easier when there's 2 pallys trading off Hands of Sacrifice). Other than that, the other bosses we managed to take down we managed to pull off on the first try.

Mor'chok is whatever.
The Unsleeping is just a stack and heal fight (although Mana Voids do get annoying, nothing a mana potion can't fix).
Hagara was also pretty simple.
Ultraxion is probably the second easiest fight in the whole raid (only behind Mor'chok) since it's a stack and heal.

I mean, with my LFR Maw of the Dragonlord, healing is a breeze since its proc has really good synergy with the mechanics and positioning for the DS raid. The only time I switched to my Vagaries of Time (10-man version) was on Hagara since you don't stack as much (besides the Icy Tombs).

... and I never get any loot that I actually need. I got out of that PUG with a pair of 379 Ret boots (which are really nice with like 3 red slots). Shoulder token dropped, but it went to the other Hpally.

And yeah. I think I'm gonna try and find a PUG for Yigit now since he's ready enough to run and DPS it. I figure it'll be a lot less annoying when I don't have to move. Like, at all.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!