View Single Post
01-21-2012   #625 (permalink)
HolyAbyssal
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyaBaka
Talent Calculator - Game - World of Warcraft!

Actually, looking at it again it would seem that the talent "Heart of the Wild" actually turns you into a super-machine for 45 seconds that's able to do anything and everything.
Boomkins: Healing spells grant solar/lunar energy, AGI bonus with higher INT, 95% more defense in Bear form.
Cats: INT bonus with higher AGI, +100% hit rating, 95% more defense in Bear form.
etc. etc.

Then the other talent, "Master Shapeshifter," looks like it's built to help hybridize caster and melee DPS.
The "Disentanglement" talent looks strange, though. I guess if you're in need of health in a pinch you can shapeshift into kitty or travel mode and prowl or run around while you get healed up. I don't know. I'm just not sure how these talents will play out in the end.
Disentanglement is purely a PvP talent for most of it's purposes. You could use it in a raid, but the rooting part would be pretty null in it's uses.

Master Shapeshifter just looks weird. It's promoting changing forms and stuff to increase damage of the other type of damage. That'd just seem odd, unless you were like stance dancing in a way.

Heart of the Wild is the whole clutch dps/heals/tanking. I think most people will take it unless they want the 20% heals just because you can do other roles in a pinch.