View Single Post
01-20-2012   #46 (permalink)
Yukipyon
Let's Pie Creation!
Games
MapleStoryS4 LeagueEden Eternal

Yukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to beholdYukipyon is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Aokawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pshfrk
but if they stopped trying to sell something that is not at the level of its cost now, maybe they'd sell more . . .
I am indeed aware that this is a whole different issue, but who decides what the "proper" costs are? As far as I know, there are tons of pirates who would never pay for games or music, no matter how low they cost. Hell, songs are only 99 cents in most online music stores, yet music piracy is still rampant.

Even anime in the west is really cheap now. You can get COMPLETE anime series for the price of one new game, or even less (hell, I just recently bought the Code Geass 1st Season complete collection for only 29.99 USD online). Yet I know plenty of people who still wouldn't buy anime.

Just in case anyone is curious where to buy legit, localized anime DVDs and Blurays, Rightstuf.com is a great place to order anime online, and they pretty much ship worldwide (except for Japan, lols).

Quote:
Taking down MU like that wasn't fair at all for the people that invested on it ( legally ), neither smart at this time .
Piracy isn't exactly fair to the hardworking artists and developers either and, in a lot of different countries, is also illegal.

Last edited by Yukipyon; 01-20-2012 at 11:03 AM.