View Single Post
01-17-2012   #9572 (permalink)
Almora
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanemut
Well... this looks useless, since sheeps skills dont need attr to increase it damage :/

I highly doubt this is useless. 2% at level 1 I'm guessing and probably another 10-12% at master. The damage increase will HELP immensely. True, our skills don't need attribute in them, but they might change up the formulas in the next upcoming future patches.

It's ridiculous to see buffaloes running around spitting out 50-100k's in fiesta when I can barely reach 1.5k MA just to rotate 15k every 1-3s in orc normal ballroom.

---------------------------------------->

Everything looks really nice. Do I notice cars in techichi town? :0
So cf 215, I wonder where the snow mine will be changed to.
I'm glad I saved my techichi fossil pieces so I can use them on the neo sets when they come out. Oh and that hairpin, it's gorg. Looks like Trickster is releasing flower hats lately that makes sakurako look like second rate pixels.

The new skills are so TM expensive to learn and master. The ones with the 8 are probably passive skills learned like med. cure. Not to mention to MP usage on those things. Well, I hope it's worth the effort to get them.

The new myshop content looks pretty nice, esp. the girl lolita sprite. She reminds me of rozen maiden lol. I want to shield, such a pretty purple.

Thanks Sidero!

Last edited by Almora; 01-17-2012 at 02:52 PM.