View Single Post
01-17-2012   #23 (permalink)
PKShota
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngchongchyun
Is it possible to get both violent attack and dive kick bombing?
Yes you can.

Though it depends on how early or late you want to get your other skills. Like, at Lv32, you can start getting Violent Attack or Dive Kick Bombing, and finish maxing the skill at Lv35.

But then you would need to spend 3 levels again to Lv38 for Dive Kick Bombing or Violent Attack (whatever you choose to get second), leaving you to gain another 3 levels so you can catch up for Slide Double Kick or other Wind Sneaker skills.

I would recommend getting Violent Attack first (or DKB whatever your preference is) then start getting a Lv1 Slide Double Kick and then max Power Shooting, then go for maxing Nature Force, and then go whatever way from there.

Currently I am Lv47 with 5 unused SP, and I have maxed Nature Force, Power Shooting, and Slide Double Kick. I have Violent Attack, but not Dive Kick Bombing. I don't invest into DKB yet because I felt Airelinna would be more useful once it becomes released. After I finish with Airelinna I would then get Friendship with Nature, when it gets released, then I would go for Dive Kick Bombing or a different skill.

Basically you would need to plan well using the skill simulator. Check what level you are at the moment when adding skills, then check what you want to get next.