View Single Post
01-17-2012   #9595 (permalink)
WingedSylphe
~Karan Worshipper~
Games
Tales of Pirates 2Tales of PiratesTrickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

WingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: SealFighter/Ayme
Class: Diva/Natasha to_primadonna
Level: 319/50
Guild: <<Firefly>>/Resurrection
Xfire: sylpheondine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydasaurus
Just speculating here from the translations sylph posted
But the soul master skill seems to be a shield type skill? Since it doesnt seem to need any elemental seals to learn it o:
To be honest, I know no korean at all, but Sidero gave me the kto skill list, so I just looked between the new skill cards and the skill list which kanji/w.e was the same to find back which skill is required.
But yea, if it only needs mana shield (and therefore does not require an element), maybe it's because it's:
- a non-element attack?
- a 3rd element space/blessing remover?
- Something else?

Speculations, speculations o_O
Im waiting for the cat/coon 2nd job skills here. I got both of the 'supposed) requirements. This should be fun :3

@Jamesie: Well the min. TM level required is 240, so that's kinda telling you "eh, go learn those 3rd jobs skills they ARE useful for something lol"