View Single Post
01-14-2012   #8 (permalink)
Harlequin
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Rune took immediate note of the youth's expression, which led him to look her up and down. He noticed how attractive she was, which almost made him hesitant to continue with his spiel. Almost. "Listen, girl," he spoke sternly while standing up, before reaching down and picking up a miniscule pebble, "At no point did I say I was going to sell you a damn thing. I said your pot was shit, and I aim to prove it."

It was at this point that he lightly flicked the pebble at the girl's pot, shattering it into hundreds of tiny pieces. He then grabbed one of his own similar-sized pots and placed it in the girl's hands, and then patted her on the head and calmly said, "Now, go ahead and go get your water."

He then turned and started packing up his shop, and continued to speak to the girl, "I'm gonna tag along, actually. I suspect your whole family is using shitty pots like that old one, right?"

By the time he finished that sentence, he had already strapped the enormous pot, carrying all of his merchandise and God knows what else, to his back.