View Single Post
01-14-2012   #12 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Letting out a sigh, Kai got up and casually left the bar without paying the bill. He followed the midget-giant (oh the irony!) and his friend outside, slipping his hand into the hood of his ridiculous attire and scratched at the back of his head, "Yo, Laila, you okay? Let's just get out of here."

He looked to the giantess lecturing his friend and the blond man who stunk like the inside of a hobo's shoe mixed with the stink of alcohol, then back at his friend, "Remember the rumours about that imp disguised as a human who hangs around Dunbarton? We gotta go crack the case for that." He put a arm around her shoulder and began to lead her away. Be it intended to be romantic at all in the slightest or just to get the two the heck out of there is unknown.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody