View Single Post
01-14-2012   #248 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Ferre rose a brow and whispered back to Tiamat, "Reawakening... Metatron and Sandalphon...? This is perfect." The seraph turned back to the crowd and began again in a strong voice, "... Thousands of years ago I waged a war against Heaven with the Grigori and their leaders. I lead the rebellion against Diasee, who still had Metatron and Sandalphon on it's side before they realized the evil behind the Godly facade. But now... We will resurrect the two Seraphim, and unlock the path to the Heavens! We will fight the Gods once more, but this time... We will win!"

The crowd let out a collective cheer, "Down with the Gods! Down with Diasee!" With weapons raised animatedly, their energized shouts breathed new determination that almost mirrored the same gusto the demon race had initially at the start of the Three Hundred Years war against Asgard.

Ferre continued his speech as the crowd continued to cheer, "With the resurrection of the two Seraphim, we will open the way to the false Heavens and destroy all those foolish beings who dare label themselves as "Gods"!"

After collective orders were given and factions divided, the grand army gathered were stationed at not only the Yggdrasil, but the major mana wells of the three worlds just in case the Gods decided make a less direct approach. There would be bad news if those were attacked too, so it was key to keep them in mind. once the armies either stayed at their post at the Utgard Yggdrasil or left for their duties, Ferre gathered Drake and the others and spoke with Tiamat.

"Can you really bring back the Metatron and Sandalphon?" Drake asked Ferre, "I thought Metatron was down for the count for good and Sandalphon was... Somewhere."

"Maybe. Before I speak to you of your task, what is this item you mentioned, Tiamat?" Ferre asked his old friend.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 01-14-2012 at 07:11 PM.