View Single Post
01-14-2012   #7 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

OOC: okay sorry for being such a lazy ass

"Hey! That pot isn't worth the shit it looks like it was made out of. Come 'ere, take a gander at the real deal."

Shiri stopped in her tracks and looked to the odd merchant selling pottery. She merely glanced at the display of fine pottery at his shop with a raised brow and replied, "In this day and age most with fair dispositions tend to be the most deceiving. I would much prefer to stay humble with this old pot which is apparently 'not worth the shit it was made off." She spoke in a deadpan manner, obviously not falling for the merchants antics. Shiri was not here to spend money, she was here to collect water from the river.

---

The two strange boys turned to walk towards the market, speaking of various things that seemed more or less mundane. "What do you think the next town will be like?" "Can we get new robes? This thing's itchy." "I want some honeyed dates," and so forth. The taller of the two seemed mildly amused at his blind friend's antics, replying to each inquiry with a calm voice. As they treaded through the market place, the shorter of the duo stopped and sniffed at the air.

"Hey, hey, I smell bread. Fresh bread at that! Let's go buy some," the blind boy happily chimed as he turned on his heel and walked in a random direction.

"N-no! Asher, get back here! What if you crash into some..." the taller of the two let the words trail off his tongue as he saw his blinder than blind companion bump into a young girl (( Maya)) and effectively sent them both crashing to the ground. "... one..." With a sigh the taller boy let out a sigh and shook his head from side to side before walking over to them, offering his hand to the fallen girl, "I'm sorry, my comrade has quite the wanderlust. Are you hurt?"

Asher groaned from where he lay, "Owww..."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody