View Single Post
01-12-2012   #9562 (permalink)
InfernalGuy
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortgasDNikarium
Dark Lord - Maybe a random freezing skill.. or the thing like for Soul Masters which makes an area that mons there will get higher damage? same for dark
No offense, but when I read this I was like WTF??? I'm in touch with many fantasy things, I grew up watching pokemons/digimons/Yu-Gi-Oh/ DBZ/ B-Daman/ etc., I read hundreds of fantasy books. And I can GUARANTEE, it is nothing to do with SM space thing. What do you think, when you see a human shaking hands with demon, huh? I think that he's trading his soul/life/etc. for more POWER, power is what dark can give. So it's most likely to be a buff, which lowers defensive stats for more POWER. That's what I think.