The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Memories Pokemon: Mums
Eden Eternal Patch Notes (1/11/2012)
Honor, humility, and a big katana: The new Samurai class!
- New Samurai Class
Eden Eternal is proud to announce the new Samurai class! The Samurai are known to do heavy amounts of DPS and skill combinations with their trusty katana, leaving enemies no time to escape.
The Samurai class can be unlocked by meeting the following requirements:
- Character Level 60
- Warrior Level 55
- Martial Artist Level 55
- 2 brand new LV60 Hero's Trial Dungeons
See Senior Trials Officer Enoch in Aven (X:471, Y:396) for specific entry requirements.
- Trial: Eroda (Lv 60 Five-Player Dungeon)
- Trial: Manor (Lv 60 Eight-Player Dungeon)
Click here for BigNakedBob32's Guide on Trial: Eroda and Trial: Manor
- Repeatable LV60 Trial quests are now available
- Players may now earn Advanced Trial Medals and exchange them for LV60 Golden Weapon Blueprints with Senior Trials Officer Enoch.
- New and Improved Territory War
- Eden Eternal's Territory War system has been completely revamped! New exploit-free battlefield map, new powerful siege weapons, and more! Please refer to Celestar's New Territory War FAQ for more info.
- Monster Battle Arena (3v3)
Click here to read Rhia_Shirubia's Monster Arena FAQ.
- Duke it out with your friends as your favorite dungeon boss monster for Honor Stars!
See NPC Kimoso in Aven (X:434, Y:379) for Arena time schedule and more details.
- New Event NPC: <Tarot Card Reader> Morlin
Click here to read BigNakedBob32's FAQ on NPC Morlin and Fortune Slips.
- Are you trying to unlock all your classes and need an extra boost? Visit <Tarot Card Reader> Morlin in Aven (X:395, Y:467) for a 10% CP bonus!
- Yule Tree Event content has been removed until next holiday season
- Territory War time zone issue has been fixed
- All players should be able to join Territory War with no issues, no matter what time or day their computer is set to.
Click here for important information on Item Mall changes.
- Graphical issue with <Mysterious Waitress Apron> on Human female characters
- Hiding character equipment from the Character Info window does not apply in Character Selection Screen
- Music will play when the music volume is set to 0
- Completed book quest in Fergal Valley not relaying achievement