View Single Post
01-11-2012   #7 (permalink)
VirusChris
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

VirusChris will become famous soon enoughVirusChris will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to VirusChris
IGN: ChrisYuushi
Class: Strider lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: VirakinWarriors (Guild Master)

I agree it does look white-ish pink for the sprite image (how come we never got the Iris Livier costume in the US version?) but it still seems to have that silver-ish blonde tint to it as well IMO.

Also don't you use the Iris Stones to save locations? That's one way to see Iris artwork.

This is a bigger mystery than finding Iris in the story! Well I guess I'll go with Silver Blonde as her hair color, as that's most of her hair color.

PS: Given what we know about Iris Livier, what would you say would be her personality? Given that's she's gullible a bit, for a comic strip from the official creators/artists IIRC she has been con before and she's a tad easy to surprise like with Kazno scaring Iris and Muwen with a bug on a stick for fun, and a bit naive she's shown she's courageous and thinks of others. She also seems to be a very caring person but at the same time it feels like she regrets some of her actions which causes others pain.

What do you think?