View Single Post
01-10-2012   #246 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

An angel soldier came along and bonked Olifen on the head, "You should watch your tongue, cretin! Respect the Yggdrasil!"

Drake cocked a brow at Olifen and his friend before saying to Anna, "We'll probably be split up in groups if anything. I just wonder what he's going to announce to us all."

"War, maybe? Sounds like you all and Diasee just hate eachother," Lari looked over at Ferre standing at the Yggdrasil, his immaculate, white wings furled at his back.

"I guess," Drake shrugged his shoulders.

Meanwhile, at the front Ferre stood with his hands clasped behind his back. He silently looked over the groups of Nephilim. He raised his hand to the chattering crowd and called out to them all in a loud, bellowing command, "Silence!" The crowd grew deathly still and all eyes were placed on the Seraph. He continued, "Grigori and Nephilim who have gathered before me; the forgotton children of Diasee! I have called you all today regarding the "All Mighty One" and his actions towards our very source of life and power, the Yggdrasil! He kept us distracted, unaware and perhaps even distraught what with the common occurances with the dead that beckon with his breath of Eden and destroyed the Yggdrasil of Midgard. We must act before he destroys the remaining Yggdrasil!"

As Ferre spoke, a voice rung in Tiamat's head as Ferre spoke:

Remember the flute I gave you.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody