Thread: Can't Patch
View Single Post
01-07-2012   #4 (permalink)
shacky
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

shacky is a glorious beacon of lightshacky is a glorious beacon of lightshacky is a glorious beacon of lightshacky is a glorious beacon of lightshacky is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Shacky/Negator/Nirvash
Class: Scientist/Champion/Magician to_scientist
Level: 265/223/75

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbluex
i have this same problem too
i even tried refreshing http://ntreevpatch.nefficient.com/nt...ersion/version
still doesn't tell the launcher to update

when i get on hotspot shield it seems to recognise that there is a new patch
but once i turn it off and open the launcher again, it patches me back to the old version @_@
I got a feeling that somehow the service provider or your internet cache wasn't being updated or refreshed. Thus, even if you update the client via hotspot, the moment u revert back to your normal IP, the server is being pointed back to 7.87.

Maybe if someone can enlighten me on how to refresh the internet cache or contact the ISP to refresh the cache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxpandaxl
My friend had this problem... He didn't know what to do, but if you have an extra computer somewhere or with a friend's help, you can download it somewhere else and transfer the files onto your computer...

It's kinda a last resort, but it should work xD
This method generally is actually only applicable for people who have problem patching the game.