View Single Post
01-06-2012   #2270 (permalink)
BoredomKillz
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirusChris
And Muwen gives you a quest now? Why do they remove going into a building now for the two workmen, for Armor, Weapon, and getting your craft?

Soul Breaker looks cool! And that intro video was awesome with the Soul Breaker fighting off the Demon King's minions and going at him, I think! So does that mean the Demon King kidnapped Iris at the end of the journey? Seeing as this is a complete remade LaTale.

Then again Iris was wearing a different headset.

Also where's this Demon Fang Blader attack? I like to see it!
they removed the feature to go in to buildings for most of the towns, not just belos. dont really know why but i find it kinda stupid lol especially how some of the buildings you can still go in to and most you cant =/

ya i found the trailer to be fairly inconsistent with the story. but even with the revamp id assume the story is the same so im guessing that they just made it seem like subclasses and the new classes were present when iris was fighting the demon king (or has no relevance and is just for show /o/)

the demon fang like skill is a holy order skill. its in one of the links above (i think meanies?)