View Single Post
01-05-2012   #2014 (permalink)
Ladynoosy
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel
Apparantly according to one of my guild members someone is going around claiming they are me and trying to scam people.

Of course, this is obviously not true...I don't actually have any other characters (Except the one that I never go on.)
cause this never this happened you of course u will never believe it.

now thank god my friends and people i know them Around start ask me about anyone they not sure of it... selling pts or lending stuff.i need use to TBN to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurah
Of course what I mentioned will usually not deter posers/would-bes, mine are just outlined for being careful.

And geez, you too, Witch? :X
Witch?

i hate that tons of drama happened to me .. with scammers...one of them who selling to my friends..i bought 2 gacha only from him ..then when .. i was just need to try XD buy points like people doing cuz i have my own pts ..then he keep use my name say im selling pts to noosy.. so many trust him :x he steal points and money.... so mean really! this one only from drama i had..
the End XD

the scammers now just follow and use Names the trustble people and best friends the trustble people ..how they know they ur best friends. cuz they keep watching u how your friends talking to u * Spy's* have no life

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia