View Single Post
01-05-2012   #2010 (permalink)
Sakurah
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Hahaha... Yeah, there's been folks impersonatin' me too. =3= b

I'll quote my tips since Gaap/Mini's been encouraging me to:

Quote:
*If they whisper you and claiming to be someone, pay attention to their way of typing. If the typing is off, do not talk to them.
*If they whisper you, claimed to be someone and begging for your fuses/uniques/money...
-- If the person in question is logged on, ask them in the guild if they're the person whispering.
-- If the person in question is logged off, DO NOT go any further and DO NOT give the whisperer anything. Either wait til the real person comes back or politely decline.
*If they're being persistent, feel free to grill them. Ask about who their main is, what day their 2nd char got married, etc. If all else fails, block them from your whisper list.

Of course this won't stop them from impersonating, so here's a protip to better protect yourself:
If you really need to borrow someone's unique/money/fuses, ASK FOR THEM IN THE GUILD CHAT. More people online the better. This is so we have witnesses in case something goes wrong.

As always, remember that you OWN the item and you DON'T have to lend it to anyone. Ever.

And to any would-be posers/posers... May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your e-nether regions.
The camel fleas comments apply to all of the little lazy a-holes, not just the ones Astro's been getting. lulz

Being famous is hard work!