View Single Post
01-02-2012   #244 (permalink)
Harlequin
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Standing in front of the Utgard Yggdrasil, Anna and Rune both seemed unmoved by the surrounding sights, as well as the ongoing problems that troubled the whole lot of them. As he sighed, a whistling sound went through Rune's sharp, shark-like teeth. How in the hell did they even convince me to come out here?

That's what he thought anyway, with his hand rubbing his eyes. As he peered in between his fingers though, he saw a certain angel. He decided to keep his complaining to a minimum.

"This is really intense... What was it like hundreds of years ago?"

"It wasn't as big as this. Back then, it was just a small group that went through all of the Yggdrasil and then to Niflheim. I guess we were less organised too..."

"I don't know how in the hell I'm going to work with such a large team," Anna pondered aloud, "Can't be ninjas in such a huge team... Maybe sumo?"

It was clear that she still hadn't been sleeping enough.

"Huh... I see... That angel guy... Ferre, was it?... He seemed really mad, it was scary! I didn't even know he could be that angry.. or scary!"

"You think Hooch is scary?" Anna laughed sleepily, "No one that likes alfredo that much can be scary. If you want real scary, try strapping a bomb to Beelzebub's ass. That shit is scary."

"Well, all civilization was pretty much convinced he was a villain... He's helping us now, but I wonder what he did way back in the day."

Rather than answer that question, Rune decided to keep his mouth shut. He was trying to be on his best behavior, even holding back a laugh when he saw a tear escape the eye of a certain dragon.