View Single Post
01-02-2012   #242 (permalink)
Dani
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Ferre muttered something beneath his breath, his features dark with an expression that seemed almost foreign to him in the duration that Drake knew the Seraph. Emilio's words seemed to fade into nothingness as he tried to catch the words that were exchanged between the angels.

Penemue rose a brow, "What was that, Lucifer? You'll have to speak up."

"... Damn it all!" The Seraph practically roared as the winds seemed to pick up fiercely for a brief instant. His grand six wings appeared on his back as he turned on his heel, facing away from the party. "Rally all the Grigori to where the Utgard Yggdrasil lies, as well as any allied Nephilim and the like. Tiamat, work with King Cornelius of Banem and Queen Camilla of Nuca Yoehk to set up soldiers to guard the remaining Yggdrasil. I must see if Sin has returned to her slumber... Or if she if fulfilling her role as the gate keeper of Niflheim."

Penemue seemed stunned from the Seraph's sudden outburst, ".. R-right... I'll... Contact the others..."

"Penemue."

"What is it, Son of the Morning?"

"Where is Kokabiel now?"

---

Three days later...

Many of those who worked under Cornelius, the Arch Angels or Tiamat were gathered at the Utgard Yggdrasil within the Forest of Souls. Ludovic Doireann wasn't the least bit pleased that his home in the forest had been disturbed by the sudden traffic but upon seeing Ferre's scowl and overall dark disposition the fox kept quiet and listened in on whatever occurred from behind the scenes. Serena Seraphina was at his side, as well as the rulers of the various Utgard kingdoms and the Archangels stayed close with the Seraph. Upon further explanation of the current situation and that one of the undead had been captured "live", they didn't seem to hesitate to cooperate. Now come noon and all those enlisted by the Seraph were gathered at the foot of the Yggdrasil short of the pool of water at the foot of it. Lucifer was to show up to give a speech, as well as their new objective now with the new knowledge regarding Diasee as well as the destruction of the Midgard Yggdrasil.

"This is really intense..." Lari sighed as she stood by Drake, "What was it like hundreds of years ago?"

Drake looked to the human girl and replied, "It wasn't as big as this. Back then, it was just a small group that went through all of the Yggdrasil and then to Niflheim. I guess we were less organised too..."

"Huh..." Larietta let the information soak for a bit before saying, "I see... That angel guy... Ferre, was it?... He seemed really mad, it was scary! I didn't even know he could be that angry.. or scary!"

"Well, all civilization was pretty much convinced he was a villain..." Drake mused aloud, "He's helping us now, but I wonder what he did way back in the day."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody