View Single Post
01-01-2012   #3 (permalink)
Joey
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

The youthful giantess, Yuri Richards, stood behind the bar mixing drinks and enjoying the atmosphere. And why not? Annick, the owner, had finally caved and let her come in to get some experience as a bartender under her belt. The budding wonder chef had a lot more to learn, and bartending tends to make a hefty chunk of change, so it's definitely worth the trouble.

...Or so she thought.

"Heeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy! -- It's so shiny, can I seeee-"

"No, get away you- Noooo, my wand, stop that!!"

"Hey Antonio, look at this!"

Until this point, Yuri had just been ignoring the coming situation, but what happened next was enough to trigger a real reaction. As the wand crashed into the bottles, the tinkling of glass hitting the ground was enough to make her head jerk up.

"Ohhhh boy. You've done it now... You're soooooo screwed."

"Oh, It. IS. ON."

"So very screwed."

"Huh..." Yuri said softly to no one in particular, before eyeing the bar owner and saying, "Am I okay to throw mugs at their heads?"