View Single Post
01-01-2012   #2 (permalink)
Dani
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Kai looked to his friend, Laila, who was showing off her obnoxiously shiny and tacky wand. "Look at this!" Laila gleefully said to him. Though he didn't care about the silly trinket he was still happy to see his companion had obtained what she wanted and really as long as he didn't think about the blinding shininess of the wand it would be okay. "I worked so hard to get this! It's so pretty too!"

"Haha, well you best take care of it then," Kai pat his friend on the back, "Remember what happened to your alchemist suit... And that ice wand, too."

"Heeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy!" a drunken voice echos through the bar. Kai turned to look at the owner of the voice, who was a blond man grinning copiously who was quick to snatch the wand, commenting on it's shininess.

Kai blinked, chugged his drink and slammed down the mug before saying, "Ohhhh boy." Soon enough the wand fell and was smashed into countless pieces along with a bunch of bottles. "You've done it now... You're soooooo screwed," the man chimed.

"Oh, It. IS. ON."

"So very screwed," he repeated.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody