View Single Post
01-01-2012   #1 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e
Default Paradise Found - Mabi RP v2

Port Cobh, the port of hope and dreams. Except perhaps for today.

Two people sit in the bar next to each other. It's a rather small bar, but it seems particularly crowded this day.

"Look at this!" Laila gleefully said to her robed friend.

In her hands was a brilliantly shining wand. It has wings on it and sparkles with electricity.

"I worked so hard to get this! It's so pretty too!" she said, giddy.

"Heeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy!" a drunken voice echos through the bar.
A man with a grin on his face. His face is flushed, his blonde hair is unkempt, as he staggers about the room. His clothes make him seem rich but at the same time something appears off.
"It's so shiny, can I seeee-"

"No, get away you-" the woman said, but before she could finish the man took it out of her hands and begins to wave it around.

"Noooo, my wand, stop that!!"

The man continues to walk around shaking the wand as if he was casting something.

"Hey Antonio, look at this!" his friend looks in horror when he loses grip of the wand and it crash lands into a bunch of empty bottles. Laila quickly runs over to see that her wand did not survive the fall, as broken as the bottles were.

There was moment of silence before Laila said to the blonde man, "Oh, It. IS. ON."

((BARFIGHT, also IM SORRY DANI))