View Single Post
12-31-2011   #258 (permalink)
Nihil679
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!!

BEATLESS Lacia! Bad phone pictures incoming!

So beautiful. And she has a nice ass, but I didn't want to take a picture of that.

I was too in the moment, waking up to my sister telling me I got a giant ass delivery box, so I didn't take pictures while opening.

Here's the box though. Right in left. I don't know if the static warning is real or just a theme thing.

What came with it was...

A nice artbook.
"Boy meets girl. This is the beginning of your new life style with the hIE. In our dreams for one hundred years. A story has begun here. hIE Lacia Manual"

I was wondering why the artstyle was familiar and I found out it was redjuice. If I remember correctly, he was the design behind Guilty Crown.

Kouka. If she gets a statue, I'm out another hundred dollars, fuuu---
"The tool <to win the competitions with human>"
Her Device is Blood Prayers. Which is essentially a very cool looking anchor.

Snowdrop. There's another hundred.
"The tool as <outsourcing of evolution>"
Her Device is Emerald Harmony. It's the thing you see on her dress.

Saturnus. Yes that is a maid waitress. Hundred. Dollars.
"The tool as <what creates an environment>"
Her Device is Gold Weaver. It's being obscured by my magical camera flash, but you aren't missing much. It's like... a pepper shaker on top of a pizza slicer.

Beautiful prototype Lacia artwork.

The rest is FAQs about the hIE world, art concepts of Lacia, figure design of Lacia, and chapter 4 phase 1-7 of the BEATLESS novel. Unfortunately, it's all in Japanese and I can't read it yet. ;_; The manga artwork looks really nice too. Hopefully someone has/will translate it.
And hopefully someone bought this and has actual scans, because dem artworks. My camera phone does no justice.