View Single Post
12-31-2011   #2 (permalink)
Nihil679
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Nazli woke with a jolt, taking a deep gasp of breath as if emerging from water. She immediately regulated her breathing back to normal and looked around her, around the abandoned and empty house she laid in the middle of.

Nothing. Nothing. Nazli thought as she sighed to herself. The house was the same in her mind as when she had went to sleep. Aside from the now-extinguished fire, the crumbling walls, the rotting bedding, the scattered weapons on the table, the scorched entrance all remained.

The angel got off the bed and slipped her normal robe on. She walked slowly towards the entrance, shielding her eyes from the bright late morning sun. Looking down, three bodies laid on the ground, cuts accompanied by burns.

Self-defense. Nazli reassured to herself. I passed by and was attacked and decided to use their hideout as a resting spot.

The girl turned around and walked back into the house. She examined the table. It was littered with blades and axes and pieces of cloth. On top of it all was a pouch holding a jar of water. Without thinking, Nazli picked it up and took a drink.

She stopped. Testing. Nazli justified to herself again. I will use it to hold water for other purposes.

Nazli walked out of the house, past the bodies of the bandits on the ground, towards the river. She filled the jar with water and placed it within her robes. Nazli then down the river. Azzarea is near. I will gather information there and move on.

With that said, Nazli traveled along the river.