View Single Post
12-29-2011   #236 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

The boy changed his attention from Emilio to Anna, then to Ferre and the others in the distance. "Thanks, Miss. Clearly you're the smartest one here of all these mortals." Penemue said rather arrogantly before walking towards Ferre.

"All I need is mana, not these vitamins you speak of," Ferre replied dryly, "... Maybe sleeping in the Yggdrasil will fix this..."

"I wanna sleep. I wanna eat, and sleep."

"Sleep sounds pretty good right about now," Drake yawned, "I dunno about you guys but I think I'm gonna go sleep for a good twelve hours before we go further into this investigation. I'm beat."

Penemue stopped a few feet away from Ferre and Rune before saying, "Lucifer, I have a message from Samyaza. Kokabiel was attacked, and the Midgard Yggdrasil has been severely damaged."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody